Advocate intelligence in a modern climate that seems to idolize ignorance. These brilliant minds paved the way, changed the world, or impacted our daily lives and understanding in some meaningful way, for that we thank them.
- Isaac Newton – Philosopher, Astronomer, Physicist, Scientist, Mathematician
- Nicolaus Copernicus – Religious Figure, Astronomer, Scholar, Scientist, Mathematician
- Archimedes of Syracuse – Mathematician, Physicist, Engineer, Inventor, and Astronomer
- Albert Einstein – Physicist, Scientist
- Galileo Galilei – Astronomer, Scientist
- Carl Sagan – Academic, Astronomer, Scientist
- Peter Higgs – Theoretical Physicist, Emeritus Professor at the University of Edinburgh, and Nobel Prize laureate
- Michael Faraday – Scientist of Electromagnetism and Electrochemistry
- Nikola Tesla – Inventor, Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Physicist, and Futurist
This shirt pays homage to the original Experimental Jetset Beatles shirt design.
Enjoy everything you love about the fit, feel and durability of a vintage T-shirt.
- Tri-Blend (50% Polyester / 25% Ring-Spun Cotton / 25% Rayon) construction
- Tri-Oatmeal (50% Polyester / 37% Ring-Spun Combed Cotton / 13% Rayon)
- Polyester retains shape and elasticity; Cotton lends both comfort and durability; addition of Rayon makes for a unique texture and drapes against the body for a slimming look.
- Fits slimmer than American Apparel 2001
- Fabric weight 3.7 oz/yd² (125 g/m²)
- Tri-Oatmeal fabric weight: 3.9 oz/yd² (132 g/m²)